Live from the IHeartRadio Studios
Playing with Thee Majestics at Relay For Life
Hosting Relay 4 Life
Live at the Crystal Palace
The Condors unveiled their brand new jerseys for the 2013-14 season. Taking a page from the Oregon Ducks, the new black and white jerseys feature a cool wing feature on the sleeves. Very cool look. With that...my list of coolest sports jerseys of late:
1. Oregon Ducks. Having Nike's Phil Knight as an alumni has turned unique jerseys into a phenomenom. Say what you will (some say ugly)...I say awesome! From the helmets to the different style for EVERY FREAKIN' GAME...no wonder blue-chippers are heading to the PAC-12.
2. Golden State Warriors. I like the new/old logo they use. Just classic.
3. White Sox Sunday home jerseys. They are throwbacks to the early 80s. I'm not a Sox fan...but loved those softball-type jerseys.
4. Chicago BlackHawks. Best Hockey Jersey EVER.
5. Oakland A's. Love that they're back to wearing yellow!