Now that Christmas is behind us, let me vent...Things that get me riled up during the holidays:
1) People who will wait, and thus, block traffic in the parking lot, while someone pulls out of a parking space...even though they can see an open one 4 spots farther down. (This can be applied at any time of the year).
2) People who get into their car in the parking lot...seeing 20 people waiting to park....and they sit in their car...and sit...and sit...with the little white light indicating "reverse"...but never moving. What the hell are they doing in there? Long division?
4) Toys that come with 3,748 wire tires holding the toy in the box "just right".
5) Santas that get hired by parks and rec departments...that don't have the decency to keep their frickin' beards on when the kids are present! (This really did happen this year).
6) People who don't say "Merry Christmas"...but say "Happy Holidays".
7) "A Christmas Story" shown over and over and over on the same channel. Why not one channel, showing EVERY great Christmas movie back to back? Why should I have to search for "Scrooged?"
8) New Year's Resolutions. If its a good idea now, it'll be a good idea August 4th too.
Glad I got that off my chest.